“Naval Clothing Depot” on tag inside internal pocket indicates post-WW2 manufacture.
Enlisted uniform after WW2 had gilt buttons whereas they were black plastic during the war. During the war only officers had gilt buttons (source: http://www.blitzkriegbaby.de/waves/waves3.htm).
Rounded part of collar is attached to lapel by stitching.
Name on tag.
Likely from different individual than uniform. Marked “Sterling Krew” on one, and “Sterling” on the other. Approved for wear after March 1944 on Garrison Cap (source: http://www.blitzkriegbaby.de/waves/waves3.htm).
Needle is held in place by rotating clasp, not heavily spring-loaded like a modern safety pin: